Welcome to S.B.S Business Services
S.B.S Business Services founder Lewis Myers spent a number of years in service based businesses with blue chip accounts. This experience has provided S.B.S. Business Services with a good commercial based background.For a complete review of our services Click here
In order to obtain and maintain a competitive edge more and more businesses are now outsourcing non core tasks. One of the main benefits of outsourcing is that it allows businesses to streamline their operations making them more dynamic without an adverse effect on operations.
Bookkeeping and payroll are ideal, but not the only functions to outsource, they are non core activities that can easily be separated from the rest of the business and as a result the operational costs of the business are reduced.
Research has identified that the following factors influence the choice to outsource
Our services include:
Utilising time efficiently – outsourcing can release an owner or administrator for other functions where they can be more cost effective
It’s much cheaper – outsourcing to an agency is quite often cheaper than employment. Fees are agreed and fixed in advance, no nasty surprises
Inadequate in house skills – the business may have a skills gap that can be solved by outsourcing
|An improvement in quality of service and delivery|
An improvement in operational focus
Reliability – in knowing that an administrative function is subject to the quality controls imposed
|Easier to facilitate change|
Many businesses cannot justify the cost of a full time accounts function and find that the time required keeping on top of invoices, payments, receipts, wages and all of the other paperwork associated with running a business get in the way of…..running the business!
We will gladly arrange an informal meeting at which time we can assess how outsourcing could benefit your business by discussing:
- Your specific accounting and financial functions.
- Which accounting functions could or should be outsourced to meet your own business needs.
- How we will meet your service level requirements.
- How you will benefit from a reduction or stabilising of your accounting costs.
- Which format of reporting will be most beneficial to your business.
- How our service can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- How we can help ensure that financial outsourcing will provide a better service at a lower cost to you.